Saturday, May 28, 2005

Chrysler Building

Back in December, I wrote about Frank Lloyd Wright and his Guggenheim Museum and Falling Water. In January, I wrote about the Sydney Opera House.

Well, one of my favourite buildings is the Chrysler Building (in New York) which is 75 years old today.

It is a spectacular example of art deco architecture.

Wikipedia has a very good article on the Chrysler Building with links.



........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Bella's human Michelle left today. This morning after breakfast, I visited her while she was still asleep and even I fell asleep on top of her!

I had a wonderful nap on the couch in the afternoon with my human before he decided he needed to do some of his chores with the vacuuming machine.

The catless Declan and Nell came over for a roast dinner (roast lamb, pototoes, pumpkin and corn) and blanched broccolini) and then watched Dr Who. I had a good time sleeping on Nell's lap. Even though I had a chicken wing for dinner, I managed to wrangle a piece of roast lamb as well.

Today was quite cold, 13 C, but the sun was out and there was a slight breeze, so the washing managed to dry.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home