Thursday, May 19, 2005

pussyfoot

According to the dictionary, pussyfoot means to
1 : to tread or move warily or stealthily
2 : to refrain from committing oneself


I am a pussy and I do not have FEET. I have PAWS. And they are very nice and furry, padded on the bottom and with retractable CLAWS. And I don't like people touching them.

Pussyfoot is such a stupid word!

Another example of wrongful attribution of attributes to us felines.

But then, pussypaw also sounds ridiculous as well.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

After breakfast this morning I went straight to my day bed and went to sleep as I wasn't feeling well. I was feeling better by the time my human got home and it was my dinner time.

I watched Lost on tv with my human tonight (episode 13). We are both still very confused! My human says that it is impossible to get that angle of the Sydney Opera House from Boone's hotel room, and that while there is a hotel that close to it, it would be very noisy because of the restaurants and bars downstairs, and it would have a balcony.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home