Thursday, May 12, 2005

Happy birthday Burt Bacharach!

Today is the 77th birthday of Burt Bacharach!

My human and I love Burt Bacharach. He is one of the greatest (human) song writers of all time. He wrote wonderful songs like

  • Alfie
  • Walk On By
  • Wishin' and Hopin'
  • Always Something There to Remind Me
  • A House is Not a Home
  • What the World Needs Now Is Love
  • What's New Pussycat?
  • This Guy's in Love With You
  • I Say a Little Prayer For You
  • The Look of Love
  • Do You Know the Way to San Jose?
  • Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
  • I'll Never Fall in Love Again

and much much more. What's New Pussycat? wasn't really about a cat but such a nice song name!

They are wonderful songs to be brushed to. We both love Dusty Springfield and Dionne Warwick.


In concert in Atlanta, May 2002

http://www.bacharachonline.com

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Thursday! Still on the dining room chair during the day...

My other human was back today, but I am still a little confused. But it is nice to have two laps again.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home