Saturday, May 07, 2005

The world is a brighter place

The Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) reported on 5 May 2005 that the world is a brighter place. More sunlight is reaching the Earth. This may be due to improved pollution control.

However, increased sunlight and consequently, heat may see an increase in the effects of global warming due to greenhouse gases.

See PNNL media release Earth lightens up.

For my feline friends with white fur and/or pink noses and pink ears, this is even more reason to try and stay out of the sun as much as possible.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human slept in this morning. I did not get breakfast until 10.30am! I thought he was getting up as he went to the bathroom. But then he went back to bed! I played and attacked his feet but he ignored me, so I went back to napping.

I have taken every opportunity that I can to sit on his lap today. There is nothing like a warm lap for an old cat like me. Except for maybe ham...

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home