Tuesday, April 26, 2005

wow, pictures from outer space...

There is nothing more intriguing to a cat than trying to fathom the concept of interstellar and intergalactic space.

NASA has released some photos to commemorate 15 years of the Hubble space telescope (which will be decommissioned very soon).

You can see the pictures here.

I think pictures of formations in space are fascinating. One of my personal favourites is the Horsehead Nebula in Orion



........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

After all the excitement of the dog visiting yesterday, today was a bit more dull. I spent a little bit of time on my deck catching sunrays.

Tonight I had a very special treat for dinner. Cooked (poached) corn fed chicken thigh fillets. I gobbled it up really quickly. It has been a long time since I have had cooked chicken.

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home