Tuesday, April 19, 2005

cat burglars

Cat burglars are not burglars (what a funny word) who steal cats, or cats who burgle (what another funny word - it sounds like something you do underwater, not that a cat would find him or herself in such a situation).

Mind you, we have been known to sneakily take food from time to time from humans, but that is with their full knowledge. We are not sly like dogs.

Anyway, a cat burglar is a thief who enters premises stealthily and undetected. It now more commonly refers to a thief who climbs walls of buildings and enters by a window from an upper floor.

Notorious cat burglars prefer jewellery or famous paintings.

I am not sure if either definitions are much of a compliment to us cats.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Normality has returned somewhat. I had breakfast for the first time since Thursday! Tuesday also meant red meat for dinner, and I had very rare pieces of lamb.

I also had a quick visitor. Devi came over after work and she let me sit on her lap with one of my towels over her nice black work trousers to stop my lovely fur from sticking to them. She stayed for a quick dinner of hokkien noodles with teriyaki pork and bok choy, then left again.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home