Thursday, April 07, 2005

Interesting people, part 1 (Paul Davies)

Since my diary/blog started, I've written about some interesting things. Well, things that I find interesting anyway.

Some humans also have interesting and thought provoking ideas.

Professor Paul Davies, head of The Australian Centre for Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney is one of the leading minds in astrophysics and astrobiology today.

My human says that one of the best books written on the Grand Unified Theory and Superstring Theory is Superforce by Paul Davies (even though it is about 10 years old now).

Professor Davies has interesting ideas on cosmology, other life in the universe, time travel etc.


Professor Paul Davies

You can read more about Professor Davies on his website.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a strange day. My human was home with me all day instead of going to work. When I want him to stay, he leaves. When I want to do my own thing, he stays. I pretty much ignored him all day and napped on my towel on the couch. I guess he wasn't feeling well enough to go to work.

Jack and Bad Cat's humans, Jess and Mans came by this evening but they didn't stay long as it was a "school" night (that is, go to work the next day) and my human needed his rest before going to work tomorrow. But they were here long enough to have vegetarian risotto (made with fresh onions, roma tomatoes, butternut pumpkin, mushrooms and asparagus and lots of freshly grated parmesan cheese).

I also enjoyed sitting on Jess' lap. I even walked across the dining table to get to her lap even though I wasn't supposed to (but there was no food on it by then). They listened to Rufus Wainwright (I will write more about him soon). Jack and Bad Cat have their own Caster pages (under my friends' list).


Rufus Wainwright - Want One CD cover

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home