Wednesday, March 30, 2005

tea, coffee or catnip?

I still haven't had my dead catnip plant replaced, so it will now have to wait until spring before they are available from the garden shops.

Meanwhile, my human can indulge in catnip equivalent beverages like beer, wine, gin and vodka. Not fair!

Other beverages that my human drinks have a slightly different effect compared to the catnip-like ones.

The first is tea, of which there is a lot in the house. You can read all about tea from the Tea Council. Most of the tea in the house are green and oolong leaves.

Lately, my human has also been drinking ground arabica coffee (grown in the highlands of Papua New Guinea). You can read all about coffee from Just About Coffee.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was just an average day. I am back on the chicken wing - but I did have some ham this morning. It has been quite cool, so I have been demanding the lap. I went to bed early last night to keep my human warm, so he must not be feeling well.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home