Saturday, March 26, 2005

Fantastic (four!)

My human and I have a penchant for film adaptations of popular super hero comics.

In the Marvel versus DC stakes, Marvel is well and truly ahead.
In the Marvel stable: Spiderman, X-Men, Fantastic Four...
In the DC stable: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash...

The movie Superman Returns is currently being filmed in Australia (around Tamworth, a country town in New South Wales). Batman Begins will be released sometime this year.

An adaptation of Fantastic Four will also be released this year. This is something to look foward to, if Spiderman and X-Men are an indication. Fans of Horatio Hornblower will be pleased to know that Ioan Gruffudd plays Mr Fantastic (the smart stretchy guy) in Fantastic Four.



Another Hornblower actor, Jamie Bamber (who played Archie Kennedy) has now resurfaced as Apollo in the remake of Battlestar Galactica.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a another really good day. It began with lamb in the morning and then my human stayed with me all day (except when he walked to the shops in the morning). I was on his lap on the couch for most of the day, except when he fell asleep and then I napped with my head buried under his armpit. Thankfully it was not a hot and sweaty day.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home