Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Hundred Years War

My human was telling me about the Hundred Years War which happened from 1337 to 1453. This was the time when Joan of Arc, in 1429, was asked by God to help the French drive out the English from Orléans. It was also during this time that the papacy had moved from Rome to Avignon.

It was probably not a nice time or place to be a cat.

In relation to my second blog entry yesterday, I hope my readers recognised that the spam email I received was a scam. Here is some advice - US Secret Service information on Nigerian 419 (and related) scams.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a bit cooler and there was some drizzly rain. I had chicken and vegetable (potato, carrot, cabbage and corn) soup for dinner.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home