Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Cat madness in Martin Place, Sydney

Today in Sydney, Martin Place was turned into a giant cat playground including the world's largest bowl of cat food. An award was also presented to Australia's bravest cat.

The event was to raise awareness of the Animal Welfare League, particular after the recent reports of cat cruelty around Australia.

Watch video (2 minutes 13 seconds) from the Sydney Morning Herald website.

It would have been a lot of fun for cats and their humans. The playground would have been fun, but I don't know if I would have liked the crowd or the biscuits (I don't like cat biscuits).

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I napped all day listening to ABC Classic FM on the radio, and really enjoyed the Flower Duet from Lakmé by Delibes just before midday. It is one of the finest duets ever written for opera and one of my favourites.

Most of this evening has been on my human's lap.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home