Sunday, February 27, 2005

Where is ALF?

First appearing in 1986 on sitcom television (until 1990), the alien called Gordon Shumway from the planet Melmac, masqueraded as himself and was dubbed ALF for 'Alien Life Form' by the fictitious Tanner family.

He was last seen in 1996 in a telemovie called Project ALF.

Gordon/ALF had a particular fondness for cats, in particular as a snack.

All cats should get their humans to find them an ALF doll (if still available) and then bury it in your litter tray.


ALF aka cat-killer!

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a much more pleasant day. I managed to go outside a few times. Neil and Emily came by for a quick visit (I think to retrieve a bicycle). I really wanted my human to sit on the couch and watch television all day, but he was cleaning the oven and doing other chores. I thought Sundays were for spending time with me!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home