Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I am a lucky cat

Yippee, my human is home again.

I pretty much ignored him, to give him two hours to think about what he did wrong (that is to dessert me) but now I am on his lap while I write my diary entry.

I am sorry that I have been slack with my diary. My human leaving me was terribly disruptive, a lesson I hope he has learnt.

But now I miss Emily and Neil. They also loved giving me cuddles.

The suitcase is in the study again. I wonder if I can destroy it somehow.

Anyway, my human told me he went to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea to visit my other (in absentia) human.

He told me about the little cat that visits Kopi Haus (the cafe) at the Holiday Inn hoping for a scrap of food from the lunch and dinner guests. This makes me appreciate that I do have humans who look after me and cater to my whims. Many cats are not so lucky and live on the streets.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home