Friday, February 11, 2005

Arms control

I am a bit concerned about the violation by North Korea of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, although technically they withdrew from the treaty in January 2003.

The announcement yesterday by North Korea of the development of nuclear weapons for self-defence only adds to the tensions on the peninsular and the north east Asian region.

The dynamics of the shift in influence in the region will be interesting to observe.


A chip off the old block. Dear Leader, Kim Jong Il: contender for tyrant of the year

*********************************

Merlin's human, Kim came over tonight and I enjoyed sitting on her lap. They had thick sirloin steak seared medium rare in truffled butter served with mashed potato and sweet potato with seared asparagus splashed with balsamic vinegar. I had a little bit of leftover steak! I was offered some fresh cooked tuna but turned my nose at it (didn't feel like it) and had my usual wings.

This morning I was feeling skittish so I played ping pong ball with my human before he went to work. It was a lot of fun - he would roll the ball on the floor towards me and I would bat it with my paws, that is unless I wanted to catch it and hide it under my chin.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home