Monday, February 07, 2005

Some music to my ears

Today I listened to the radio again - ABC Classic FM, and napped on the couch inside.

One of my favourite opera composers was on in the late afternoon, Gaetano Donizetti, with a short piece (Quanto รจ bella) from L'elisir d'amore. It is a comic romance, and very easy to listen to.

Donizetti was a prolific composer with 65 operas. One of his most famous is Lucia di Lammermoor. We have the full recording at home (the best one with Pavarotti and Sutherland), and I sometimes meow-ask if I may listen to it.



*********************************

This morning I looked at my brother Fatty's photo on the spot (bottom shelf of the kitchen bookcase) where he used to eat Science Diet light cat biscuits. The space has been taken over by cooking magazines. It has taken me ages to finally notice his photo frame there. I think this made my human very sad. But he gave me a quick cuddle.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home