Friday, January 28, 2005

Raindrops on roses...

and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens.
Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favourite things...

I think not. What was Fraulein Maria thinking?

My top five favourite things are:
(5) sitting on the kitchen floor near the bench as food is being prepared, especially in the mornings when my human is making his lunch for work and hoping that I get a tidbit of something;
(4) being brushed with a big wirey brush, followed with a fine tooth comb;
(3) sitting on a lap, that doesn't fidget;
(2) conversing with my human about all sorts of things, especially what I like to eat; and
(1) HAM

Declan and Nell, and Merlin's human Kim came over tonight for dinner. They had oven dried roma tomatoes, oven dried mushrooms with truffled butter, and fetta cheese drizzled with rosemary infused olive oil, with crackers. Then they had paella for dinner made with Spanish chorizos, chicken and peas. They finished with rockmelon and grapes, and white castello cheese and a blue brie cheese.

Declan gave me three little furry mice toys. Thank you Declan!

I enjoyed sitting on so many laps! I gave Merlin my new toy, a fuzzy bird toy which has a bird call (I prefer a real one, but I'm not allowed out by myself). Merlin is now on Catster (you can find him under my friends list).

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com or send me Catmail from Catster. I love getting messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home