Sunday, January 23, 2005

My favourite word of the day

My human was reading out to me snippets of the book he was reading, and in the middle of it he said BEHOOVE (or BEHOVE - British spelling). Well, I had never heard such a word before and decided that it sounds really groovy.

Behoove is a verb to mean "be appropriate or necessary". For example, it behooves me to write a sentence with the word behoove in it to demonstrate the definition of behoove.

Cool, I used the word three times in one sentence!

Anyway, it obviates the need to use the word necessary in that context.

Neil and Emily came to visit me today which was really exciting.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com or send me Catmail from Catster. I love getting messages.

HBDK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home