Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cold fusion

About 15 years ago, the scientific world was nearly turned on its head by claims that cold fusion could be a new energy source. You can read all about it in Wikipedia.

The whole thing was eventually discredited. Recently, this was raised again, but most scientists are still very skeptical. See:
Physics Today
New Energy Times

I think it is a load of crock.

Merlin's humans, Kim, Liam and Jordan, plus Jordan's friend Oliver came over for dinner tonight. They had pasta (spiral) bolognese with freshly grated parmesan cheese. The kids even put tabasco on their food! I sat on Oliver and even Liam's lap beforehand, and on Kim's after dinner.

I must be mellowing in my old age!

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com or send me Catmail from Catster. I love getting messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home