Sunday, January 09, 2005

Fat Cats

PLEASE HELP THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS

Tonight I wish to register my protest at the term fat cats to describe company bosses who give themselves very high salaries and bonuses that many consider do not match their performance.

Cats are not greedy. We only eat as much as we need. These company bosses should be called fat dogs. Ha ha ha ha ha...

The suitcase in the study has disappeared and the house is quiet. Just when I thought everything was back to normal, it is not. I have to keep an eye on my remaining human, lest he too disappears. Who said all cats are resiliant? Some of us are more attached to our humans, than other cats are. My human said, don't worry, he will be back home again soon.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home