Monday, January 03, 2005

Light

PLEASE HELP THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS

100 years ago, Albert Einstein who was a patents clerk wrote five remarkable papers including the special theory of relativity. He did not publish them until nearly 20 years later, and for which he was awarded the Nobel prize in 1921 (for his first paper on the existence of photons).

Photons are light particles. Previously, they were thought to exist as waves (light waves). In fact, light has duality, functioning as both particles and as waves.



Albert Einstein was one of the world's most brilliant scientists.

Like scientists, many cats have brilliant minds. For example, just before Christmas, ice cubes appeared in my water bowl and I spent a few minutes watching as they melted wondering how much volume of ice was required to change the temperature of my water by one degree Celsius.

Today, I went outside for a quick visit and had fun chasing a butterfly before it flew away. I also had a quick brush today.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home