Saturday, January 08, 2005

I am the walrus?

PLEASE HELP THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS

There is an old Beatles song called "I am the Walrus" from their Magical Mystery Tour album.

Apparently John Lennon wrote the lyrics, and the chorus goes like this
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob


Well, I think Mr Lennon was on some serious catnip there.

Lilly and Jimmy's humans came for dinner tonight (Lilly is like me, but with lots of black fur, and Jimmy is part Siamese - but aren't on Catster yet). They also happen to be the parents of my other human and look after me sometimes when both my humans are away. For dinner they had 'bangers and mash' with broccoli, then an apple strudel with custard for dessert.

I have been very spoilt for the last three days with some of my favourite human visitors.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home