Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hello Kitty

PLEASE HELP THE TSUNAMI VICTIMS

Hello Kitty is a well known cartoon/comic drawn cat character which began in 1974. Hello Kitty has three whiskers on each side, dots for eyes and no mouth. Today Hello Kitty merchandise is popular all over the world (earning Sanrio nearly US$1 billion in sales a year), and even worn by Nicky Hilton. See Sanrio.

Cute kitsch that only the Japanese could invent...

According to Sanrio
Hello Kitty was born on November 1st and she lives in London, England with her parents and her twin sister, Mimmy. They have lots of friends at school with whom they share many adventures. Her hobbies include traveling, music, reading, eating yummy cookies her sister Mimmy bakes, and best of all making new friends. As Hello Kitty always says, you can never have too many friends.

What I want to know is how she eats "yummy cookies" when she has NO MOUTH!


She has no mouth with which to eat. I wonder if she has an anus with which to sh*t. And why doesn't she use a litter tray?

Today was a scorching hot day. The temperature was 34 degrees Celsius today. Tomorrow it will be 36 C, then forecast to be 38 C on Friday before cooling down. I don't like it too hot as I have very nice thick long fur which I spend hours grooming, when I am not sleeping or eating, or writing my diary on Catster.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rude!

Sunday, 06 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home