Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I am appalled

I have read of three separate incidents in the last 10 days of cruelty to kittens in Sydney and Melbourne by groups of teenagers (boys).

It sickens me that anybody can be so cruel and tortue and attempt to kill a tiny defenceless kitten for fun.

What is wrong with these people?

Jack and Bad Cat's humans (Jess and Mans) came over tonight. They had Aloo Gobi (using the recipe from Bend it like Beckam film), curried lentils, tandoori fetta cheese, and saffron basmati rice.

I enjoyed sitting on Jess' lap. It is also my way of saying hello to Jack and Bad Cat. You can see a picture of them listed under my friends in Catster.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com or send me Catmail from Catster. I love getting messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home