Monday, January 31, 2005

Some sci fi

I love lying on my human's lap while my human watches television.

My human loves sci fi (that is science fiction to those not into it). He told me that a lot of the stories really boil down to one or two themes. One of the most popular is getting lost and using technology to find your way home, usually to earth. Some good ones are:

Quantum Leap - getting lost through time and trying to go home
Star Trek Voyager - lost in unexplored space far far away from earth and trying to go home
Battlestar Galactica - abandoning home but trying to find its origin and a home
Sliders - lost in parallel universes and 'sliding' to different earths to find home

Today was a warm day.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com or send me Catmail from Catster. I love getting messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home