Thursday, February 10, 2005

Keeping your computer clean

I like to keep my computer in tip top shape. I ask my human to vacuum up loose fur that I drop around the keyboard, and to clean the screen on the monitor.

I also have a program, available from the internet to clean the inside of the screen. CLICK HERE to clean your screen, if you have broadband. This is really important as dust can also build up inside.

I was thinking today about post-modernism and Jean Baudrillard who is Professor of Philosophy of Culture and Media Criticism at the European Graduate School in Saas-Fee, Switzerland. If you have any thoughts on the work of Baudrillard, I would be most interested in your opinion (or that of your human).

*********************************

Today was a so so day. My human told me that he's bought me some new towels for my spot on the couch, my spot in the study (when I am not sitting up typing), and my basket (when it is too hot to sleep in bed) to replace the inexpensive but really old Target ones. I really don't know what to say... I've checked out the new ones and they are definitely not plush pile Egyptian cotton. They are just more inexpensive (supermarket) bargains from Coles... sigh... I guess I will just have to dream about plush luxury Sheridan towels.

If you enjoyed reading this, let me know. You can email me at keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home