Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A remarkable lady

While my human has been reading Voltaire's Zadig out loud to me at night, this morning he also started reading the biography of an amazing woman, Lady Carol Kidu. By the way, today is also International Women's Day.

Lady Carol Kidu, A Remarkable Journey (Longman an imprint of Pearson Education, Melbourne 2002. ISBN 0733932274)

You can read also read about Lady Carol Kidu from the transcript of a recent episode of
Australian Story on 13 September 2004.

You can also hear the recording of a radio interview with Lady Carol on ABC Radio Queensland on 4 February 2005.



........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

After I finished last night's diary entry on Catster, I was brushed for a little while. This morning I also had some ham in the morning. For dinner tonight I had lamb leg pieces.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home