Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A piece of my mind...

This kitty cannot hold her tongue any longer. Here goes...

1. Queen Camilla
Who cares? What does it have to do with anything? These people in Britain will insist on keeping an outmoded system for head of state based on birthright and not merit. What do they expect? Quit complaining or dump the monarchy!

2. Terri Schiavo
To live and suffer, or to die and no longer suffer. From a cat's perspective, humans' four legged companions are euthanised to end pain if treatment fails. This is called being humane. Okay, if you were vegetative, what would you choose? Is it your choice to make, or does that belong to the state/government? If the US government considers life to be important and sanctified, what does this make capital punishment?

3. Another shooting rampage
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Yeah right. Guns are for protection. Yeah sure. Why have a police force?

Ooh, for a cat, I think I am getting very political. Is this a good or bad thing?

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

It rained again today. I had some rare cooked lamb for dinner (it must be Tuesday, red meat day!). My human bought me a plush pile bath mat which is now on my bench in the study (which I lie on after I have used the computer). You can see a picture of me lying on it above - of course I had to ask my human to take the picture. And another picture of me in my basket.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home