Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday

I couldn't think of any interesting topic to write about today. So I won't.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human has been home with me three days in a row! Surely he needs to go to work to earn money for my food?

I was fed late in the morning. Something about the clocks going back an hour.

Today, Merlin's humans Kim, Jordan and Liam came by today. They didn't stay for long. After they left I was watching football (AFL, Sydney versus Hawthorn) with my human and we both fell asleep (me on his lap).

In the evening, Jim and Lesley came for dinner. They sat on the couch at first and I jumped up on Jim's lap and rubbed my head on him, and he seemed to like that. They then had dinner which was slow cooked lamb shanks in tomato with garlic, rosemary, bay leaves and anchovies (7 hours in the oven). You can find the recipe in one of my earlier diary entries. They ate that with bread, and broccoli and green beans. Lesley brought over a delicious orange flourless cake (so I am told, I wasn't allowed to taste that either). In fact, I did not get any lamb this time!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home