Thursday, March 31, 2005

Some dogs are smart! or why can't a cat be a detective?

I haven't got much to say today, but I thought I would tell all my kitty friends about a really smart german shephard (Deutscher Schäferhund).

He is the star of his own police drama on television in Austria (Europe) called Kommissar Rex. Rex helps his master who is a detective in Vienna solve homicides.

Luckily our multi-language national public broadcaster (funded by government and some advertising) in Australia (not Europe) SBS Television shows this every week (auf Deutsch mit englischen Subtitles) as Inspector Rex.


Rex on the streets of Vienna

Now wouldn't it be good if one of us kitties had our own detective show? It would be really cool, checking out clues and helping the police solve crimes. I think this show should be set in Paris helping the Gendarmes (although the poodles would be annoying - especially on the Metro), or San Francisco with the SFPD (as long as we don't bump into that guy from Monk!).

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I spent most of the morning on a dining room chair catching some sun rays as the weather had got cooler (especially at night) and listening to ABC Classic FM.

I wish to add that I am really proud to be friends with the cats who have been chosen as diary picks - Winnifred, Gracie and Cooper. What is really cool is that they write about interesting things.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home