Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday

I can't think of any interesting topic to talk about today. I did think of something earlier, but now I've forgotten.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was warm and cool at the same time. How is that possible? The sun was shining and it was 29 degrees C. On my shaded deck where I spent most of the day napping on my mat, I let my fur catch the cool breeze.

Devi came over in the afternoon and she and my human looked busy on the dining table, pulling apart and then putting together a chair. They were making too much of a ruckus near my feeding area which put me off my dinner at the usual time... Oh, I've just inspected the chair. It is the chair I nap on in the morning when the blind is up, so I can catch some sun rays. The seat of the chair seems to feel different and my scent isn't so strong on it.

Anyway, Devi and my human had pea and ham soup (leftover from yesterday). She even let me sit on her lap for a little while, on the couch.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home