Thursday, April 14, 2005

MRP

Hello testing 1 2 3.

I am trying out the new Meow Recognition System from Macrohard (MH). Not to be confused with Microsoft (MS).

My name is keeser. Stupid software, that is not how you spell it. Try again. Spell K-E-I-S-E-R. Yes I know meow. You stupid program. My spell M-E-O-W is supposed to turn into English words.

Dear friends on catster. No, the C is supposed to be in upper case. Try again. Dear friends on CATSTER. No, just the C, you silly program. Try again. Look you are not supposed to type that. Please erase. Oh never mind. Space Dear friends on Catster. I meant insert space. Nevermind!

There seem to be lots of glitches in MRP. It will take me a few days to get it sorted. In the meantime, I may take this time to take a short break in my diary.

Stay tuned on Monday. Have a good weekend. Please send me catmail.

love Keiser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home