Monday, April 18, 2005

Back again

I will resume writing about interesting things tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the Meow Recognition Program (MRP), sometimes known as MRS (S being for System), has fallen into a heap.

I had a very strange Friday. My human was up around 4am when it was still dark and disappeared at 5.15am. He didn't come back until today (Monday) around midday then disappeared again until my dinner time. I am so glad he is home as I have had to spend lonely days and nights by myself except when Nina's human came over to give me my dinner and let me sit on her lap.

Not only that, he switched off my computer at the wall, so I was not able to do further testing of my MRP until this afternoon.

Football - round 4 results My team loses yet again! Here are the stats.

HAWTHORN 4.2 10.4 14.5 18.7 (115) defeated
BRISBANE 4.0 5.3 6.7 10.9 (69)
Goals: Hawthorn: M Williams 6 P Everitt 2 C Bateman S Crawford M Osborne T Clarke L Hodge H Miller L Franklin J Roughead J Barker B Dixon. Brisbane: J Charman 3 D Bradshaw 2 A McGrath D McLaren C Johnson A Corrie D White.
Best: Hawthorn: S Crawford S Mitchell M Williams P Everitt T Croad J Lewis. Brisbane: C Johnson J Leppitsch S Black.
Injuries: Hawthorn: J Smith (hamstring) replaced in selected side by B Dixon. Brisbane: nil.
Umpires: C Donlon S Wenn M Ellis.
Crowd: 27,778 at the MCG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home