Sunday, April 24, 2005

Interesting people, part 3 (Nelson Mandela)

All cats and their humans will know of Nelson Mandela, so I won't write much here. His prisoner number was 46664, which is now used in association with his Nelson Mandela Foundation.



Ingrid who came to visit me was telling me that she has met Mr Mandela. She is from South Africa. That would be amazing. Mr Mandela is in the same league as Mahatma Gandhi (leaving comparisons of political methodology aside).

Football - Round 5 - my team is thrashed! Here are the stats.

WEST COAST 4.4 13.9 17.14 23.19 (157) defeated
BRISBANE 3.2 6.3 8.10 12.12 (84)
GOALS: West Coast: Q Lynch 4, D Chick 3, A Embley 2, M Gardiner 2, A Hunter 2, A Sampi 2, M Seaby 2, D Banfield, M Braun, C Fletcher, A Hansen, P Matera, T Stenglein.
Brisbane: C Scott 5, J Akermanis 3, C Keating 2, N Lappin, M Voss.
BEST: West Coast: D Chick, B Cousins, A Hansen, C Fletcher, T Stenglein, C Judd, A Embley.
Brisbane: J Akermanis, C Scott, N Lappin, C Johnson, J Sherman.
Umpires: M Vozzo A Davis M Avon.
Official Crowd: 33,007 at Gabba.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

The catless Charles and Ingrid stayed overnight in my day bed (they came all the way from Sydney). It seems that Charles also has an allergy to me! They may not be adopted by a cat in the end. Hopefully anti-cat allergy pill will be developed very soon.

I was interested to learn that Charles went to high school with my human (and is my human's oldest friend, in terms of years known)! Charles and Ingrid got married in February, but my human missed the wedding, so he gave them a belated gift this time. Any cat who adopts them will be very lucky indeed (allergies notwithstanding).

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home