Saturday, April 23, 2005

Today, I declare....

Today, I declare my abode as the independent state of the Kingdom of Keiserlia.

dated this 23rd of April in the year Two thousand and five.
Keiser Cat
Queen of Keiserlia


I was reading about Independence Day in the Republic of Conch today, which started me thinking about other micronations.

Then I thought, well I do rule this place, so I may as well declare myself formally a ruler, Queen of Keiserlia, with my human as my slave, err I mean subject. Perhaps Lord Chamberlain (whatever that is), on second thoughts, my personal assistant (primary duties being to feed me, brush me, provide a lap for me to lie on, and to keep me warm).

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had a very exciting day today. My human gave me a big brush before that noisy vacuum cleaner made an appearance. Then Charles and Ingrid (who are catless, but will hopefully be adopted by one) arrived later in the afternoon and I had fun with a selection of laps. Ingrid loves me! Devi arrived later and everybody sat down to bográcsgulyás with crusty bread for dinner. That is the Hungarian name for goulash. My human made it from a Gundel recipe. Gundel was a very famous chef and now an equally famous restaurant in Budapest. My humans didn't get to eat at Gundel the last time they were in Budapest, but they did eat at Bel Canto which they told me was a lot of fun.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home