Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Doogal the Burmese cat uses a human toilet!

The Sydney Morning Herald reported today (3 May 2005) about a Burmese kitten called Doogal who lives in Sydney and uses a human toilet.

Doogal adopted her human Mrs Jo Lapidge in January this year, but Mrs Lapidge didn't like the smell of the litter tray. When she saw a cat use a toilet in the movie, Meet the Fockers, she decided to invent something that would get Doogal to move from the litter tray to a toilet.

You can read more about it here, Kitty's sitting pretty (may need to register).



I have a cat door that lets me go outside whenever I want and I do my business amongst the mulch at the bottom of my deck. That way I help to fertilise the Virginia creeper growing around the lattice of my enclosed deck.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

We had fog this morning and it was very cold. I lazed on my dining room chair waiting for the sun to appear. I had tinned tuna and some bits of leftover steak. Tonight I had poached pork fillet for dinner.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home