Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy birthday Enrique

Today is Enrique Iglesias' 30th birthday. He is the son of Julio Iglesias. And a mighty fine singer, possibly better than Ricky Martin. My human loves the songs Hero and Escape from the album Escape.



http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/

Football round 7 - my team loses. Sigh! Here are the stats.

BRISBANE: 1.3, 5.8, 9.13, 12.15 (87) defeated by
WESTERN BULLDOGS: 3.3, 9.9, 10.16 15.20 (110)
GOALS – BRISBANE: Brown 5, Moody, Notting 2, McGrath, Pike, McLaren
WESTERN BULLDOGS: Murphy, Johnson 3, Giansiracusa, Hahn 2, Hargrave, Morgan, Robbins, Gilbee, Eagleton
BEST – BRISBANE: Brown, Voss, Power, Akermanis, Michael, McGrath,
WESTERN BULLDOGS: West, Murphy, Grant, Johnson, Gilbee, Smith, Minson
UMPIRES: Fraser, Ryan, Allen
CROWD: 31,139 at the Gabba

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human slept in again this morning. Must be the winter setting in very soon. But it doesn't stop me from getting hungry at my usual breakfast time!

My human told me that he saw "Walter" the cat run off when he put the wheelie bins in. He was hiding in the bushes where the bins belong. "Walter" is a fluffy black cat with a white belly. We hadn't seen him for many many months. Many cats have disappeared from the neighbourhood. "Milly" who lived two houses up the street hasn't been seen for a long time. She used to visit and upset Fatty. Of course we don't know if "Walter" or "Milly" are their real names used by humans. But I do know what their cat names are and I am not telling.

Today I mostly napped, at times on my human's lap. I listened to the entire Bach Brandenburg Concertos which was excellent. He also put on Debussy's La Mer, but I didn't really like it.

Mary who usually lives in Sydney but commutes weekly to work in Canberra dropped in this afternoon. It was great, she let me sit on her lap too.

Oh, I must mention the silly little greeny yellow birds that have been coming into my deck through the lattice now that the leaves of the Virginia creeper have fallen off. I must work harder to try and scare them away as when they come in, they poop on my deck. They do not have the decency to do it in the mulch and bury it.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home