Sunday, May 15, 2005

cat city

There may not be a real Cat Empire (but the name of a music band, which I wrote about a few days ago), but there is a real Cat City.

It is called Kuching, which is a Malay word for cat city. Kuching is the capital of Sarawak which is a state of Malaysia (in southeast Asia) located on the island of Borneo.

There are statues of cats all over the city, and even a museum about cats.



The people who live in Kuching may not worship us as people once did in ancient Egypt, but it is nice to know that we are considered lucky, and there are reminders of us everywhere.

http://www.sarawaktourism.com/kuching.html

football - round 8 - my team wins. Here are the vital stats:

Brisbane Lions: 2.0, 7.1, 10.3, 11.6 (72) defeated
Adelaide Crows: 1.2, 1.5, 5.11, 8.15 (63)
Goals, Lions: McGrath 3, Sherman 2, C Scott 2, Black, Brown, Moody, Merrett. Crows: Thompson 3, Ricciuto 2, Welsh 2, Jericho.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a strange day. I seem to be back to one human again. I hope I get lots of visitors soon. I had a nap on my day bed today catching sunrays. Oh, and I haven't heard anything about being cast in the new Wonder Woman movie yet.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home