Friday, May 13, 2005

Wonder Cat!

More on my theme on superheroes (I previously wrote about Marvel vs DC, and Fantastic Four), there are reports that the new Wonder Woman movie may be filmed in Australia.

superherohype.com news report.

I think this updated "Queen of the Amazon" should have a cat this time to help her fight crime. Wonder Cat can help Wonder Woman to scratch villains.

I volunteer to be the cat actor (I have sharp claws). Joel Silver (producer) can contact me on my email address, and my human can assist in the negotiation of my contract.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Friday was a good day. My other human spent some time with me in the afternoon... although after 4.30pm nobody was home and I had to wait until 10.00pm before I was fed. Not happy and cold... But the heater is now, and I can sit on a lap.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home