Tuesday, May 17, 2005

cats love Enya

I don't just listen to classical music, or brushing music (like Burt Bacharach stuff etc) and the other pop stuff my human imposes on me.

I also like easy listening/relaxing music by artists like Enya. Memory of Trees, Orinoco Flow, Shepherd Moons, etc are very nice relaxing pieces. I am just about certain that all cats love Enya. Especially the cat that lives with Enya (but that is just a rumour you can spread if you want, as I don't know for sure if a cat owns her).

www.enya.com

samplers from amazon.com



........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a very cold day, but it will still get colder in the coming months. I curled up into a ball for most of the day until my human got home from work. Then he cooked up a pork chop for me (it must have been on sale at the supermarket) for dinner, while he had lamb.

He told me it was drizzling with rain as he walked home in the cold and the dark...

We're going to watch a documentary about Wal-Mart and China (and job losses in the US) now - a rebroadcast of PBS Frontline: Is Wal Mart Good for America.



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home