Wednesday, May 18, 2005

cat dancing (humans dancing with cats)

The Museum of Non Primate Art has a section on (humans) Dancing With Cats.



This is the silliest thing I have ever heard of.

I would much prefer to nap, eat or play rather than look like an idiot! As for painting, don't get me started...

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

My human was home a little earlier today, just on twilight. What a cool word, twilight.

Anyway, I have chicken wings again, and they are a better size this time (they have been a bit too big over the last few months).

And I have a NEW toy. It is the round bit that is at the bottom of a jar plastic lid. It is like a big O shape. It came off a big jar of Vegemite. I love to eat Vegemite on toast, but I am only allowed small amounts as it is very salty.

I love playing with this new toy as I can pick it up with my claws, and I can carry it in my mouth, not like those ping pong balls.

I don't know why my human never gave me one of those before to play with.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home