Thursday, May 26, 2005

bye bye Voyager

The Voyager 1 spacecraft was launched back in 20 August 1977, way before I was born.

It has now just about reached interstellar space.

NPR report

NASA Voyager site



Voyager 1 has a nuclear battery which will last another 15 years. Unfortunately, it is unlikely to enter another solar system such as Alpha Centauri C. Perhaps it will bump into an alien invasion force!

It is time humans develop warp drive capability or learn to harness the benefits of worm holes.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

The dogs next door started up yet again in the early hours of the morning. I spent most of the day on the couch. It was so cold. But I did get some ham again this morning. I had another wing for dinner while my human had a nice smelling porterhouse steak. I feel so left out...

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home