Saturday, May 21, 2005

Who is a Whovian then?

On March 13, I wrote about Dr Who. I mentioned that Dr Who fans are worse than Trekkies (Star Trek followers). They call themselves Whovians!

Tonight I watched the first episode of the new series on tv with my human who could not contain himself with excitement! What is great is that we are only under two months behind the UK which screened this episode on the BBC on March 26.

My human reckons the new Doctor is pretty cool and has a much more fun personality than some of the earlier ones. And his new sidekick Rose can kick butt!



So Saturday nights will now become a ritual. Hmmm... I guess Battlestar Galactica has finished. In the meantime, he is still getting his fix of reruns from Monday to Thursday. We are up to the last two episodes in the Key to Time series (The Armageddon Factor) next Monday and Tuesday.



Official site Dr Who.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

This morning I managed to go outside and run around skittishly on the dead brown lawn while my human hung out the washing. Later I spent some time napping on the couch. We had a good day today. In between some of his chores, we watched Blade Trinity on DVD.

I also played with my lid rings. I even managed to do a hula hoop action with my paw!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home