Sunday, May 29, 2005

Aussie Aussie Aussie meow meow meow!

Cats and their humans might remember the Australian chant during the Sydney Olympics, "Aussie Aussie Aussie... oi oi oi".

Well, I prefer my version, "Aussie Aussie Aussie... meow meow meow".

CNN SI report during the Sydney Olympics

Football - round 10 aarh, another loss (on home ground)! Here are the stats from last nights game.

BRISBANE LIONS: 2.6, 5.9, 8.11, 17.10 (112) defeated by
KANGAROOS: 6.1, 7.5, 12.7, 13.15 (93)
GOALS: Brisbane: Brown 5, Bradshaw 3, Scott, Johnson, Merrett, Keating, Drummond Kangaroos: Thompson 5, Corey Jones 4, Grant 3, Harvey 2, Makepeace, Rawlings, Wells
BEST: Brisbane: Brown, Drummond, Black, Johnson, Adcock, Leppitsch Kangaroos: Makepeace, Corey Jones, Wells, Sinclair, Thompson, Grant, Harvey
INJURIES: Brisbane: Michael (hamstring tightness)
CHANGES: Lappin replaced in selected side by Selwood, Rocca replaced in selected side by Picioane
REPORTS: Ash McGrath (Lions) for engaging in rough contact on Jess Sinclair (Kangaroos) in third quarter by field umpire Hayden Kennedy
UMPIRES: Kennedy, Morris, Jeffery
CROWD: TBC at The Gabba (someone forgot to count again).

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had more visitors today. This morning, Lily and Jimmy's humans Jackie and Brian came to visit. I sat by the front window catching sunrays until I got too warm then lied under the coffee table. I later sat next to Brian. I have had a lot of excitement this weekend.

I also had another afternoon nap with my human on the couch today. I love the weekends!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home