Saturday, August 19, 2006

this and that

I am sending my human off to Brisbane this afternoon and I expect he willl turn off the computer. Never fear, I will resume my blog on Monday night when he returns and turns the computer back on.

My human is going to the round 20 football game between my team, the Brisbane Lions (as if you didn't know by now), and the West Coast Eagles. I hope he brings back some goodies for me! And he gets to meet the players again.

In the meantime, check out Scissor Sisters - new video clip I Don't Feel Like Dancing from their soon to be released album Ta-Dah.



And here is a photo of some Daleks.



Emily is going to come and keep me company. As I've mentioned before, she is my most favourite person in the whole wide world. We also have the same taste for yummy salty and crunchy things like potato chips...

I could use Emily's computer but then, I'd much rather just lay on her lap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Keiser la la

I'm at the airport about to board the plane. I hope you have a wonderful time with Emily ('your most favourite human in the whole wide world'). I hope she gives you lots of cuddles.

muah muah

Saturday, 19 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home