Monday, August 14, 2006

Colin Powell is a cat

I kid you not. Colin Powell is a black cat of the rare Bombay breed who was awarded Cat of the Year 2004 by the US Cat Fanciers' Association.

Colin Powell also received his ribbon from his namesake, the then Secretary of State Colin Powell.

How nice.

See - State Department



*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

The weekend was too good to last. After my second breakfast this morning (I have two - the first as soon as my human gets up out of bed, his priorities are right; the second after his shower when he is making work lunch and eating breakfast), I went to sit on the couch. My human forgot to leave the radio on for me. How rude!

When he came home from work, I greeted him at the door. My chicken was so tasty tonight that I had THREE helpings. Hmmmm... cooked chicken needs a few days in the fridge for the flavours to fully develop.

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home