Friday, August 11, 2006

Lucy (the cat) and her human Ethan

Lucy the Cat is a feature of the Ethan Green Comix by Eric Orner. Lucy is part of Ethan's "Mostly Unfabulous Social Life". This has also been made into a film.


Ethan loves Lucy as he should






the film version, but where is Lucy the cat?

Check it out (links below)
- Lucy the Cat comix
- official website of the film version
- Washington Post review of film version

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a great day today. After my usual chicken breakfast, I went to have a chat to my human while he was having a shower. When he made his lunch for work, he gave me leg ham. Woohoo! I haven't had leg ham for over a month (my human told me that the deli at the local markets where he usually buys the ham bone was always out, until yesterday).

Afterwards, I sat up on the dining room windowsill and watched my human leave for work.

Unfortunately, he was late home from work today. He did not get home until 7.15pm (an hour or so after my dinner time). He told me he was sorry that he had to stay back at work to finish up his current job as he is going to a new job next week.

Anyway, I had tinned tuna in springwater for dinner. Not only that, I even had a whole (thin) sausage when my human was having his dinner.

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home