Friday, August 04, 2006

The Somerset Massacre

A really dreadful and awful thing happened on Tuesday, 1 August a few days ago.

Barney who was supposed to be guarding his charges went on a massacre. He even killed Mabel who was an old friend of Elvis Presley.

See - The Guardian of 3 August 2006


(the news story above will explain)

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I hopped out of bed in the middle of the night to sleep on my mat. I do that sometimes. My human didn't even come and get me! Hmmppphhhh! So this morning, I hopped on to the bed and meowed and meowed at him to wake him up and give me breakfast.

Anyway, I had another so so day. I was hoping my human would to stay with me, but he didn't and went to work instead.

Tonight, Merlin's human Kim came over and she and my human had roasted saltbush lamb rack, steamed King Edward potatoes and broccolini. I did not get any lamb.

Tonight the humans are watching Goal! which looks really exciting.



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home