Wednesday, July 26, 2006

a cat's life

Check out this Fancy Feast TV commercial from YouTube -


*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Usual boring day, napping on the couch.

After my human came home from work, I greeted him at the door - he always rings the door chime even though he is the one who unlocks and opens the front door himself.

Emily came over, and she helped my human cook (Hungarian) Bogracsgulyas. Then Destiny came over. Half an hour later Amanda (who is the human of the late Jake the ginger cat) came over. The humans all had the bogracsgulyas for dinner with bread.

I lied on Amanda's lap when she arrived, and spent a lot of time on Emily's lap. She is still my favourite.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home