Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Paris Hilton

I couldn't resist.

Here are some great pictures of Paris Hilton.







And you thought I meant the blond bimbo?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

What a strange day today. My human returned home after work with Margaret and Mary who sat at the dining table partaking in cheese and wine. Then Emily came over for the usual Wednesday night. Thank goodness, as she let me sit on her lap as usual (I do so look forward to Emily visiting). The humans had hokkien noodles for dinner.

I forgot to mention yesterday that my human returned home with a new piece of carpet mat. He was going to use it just inside the front door for humans to wipe their shoes, but I claimed it as my own and he moved it to a spot for me on which to lie.

Anyway, I thought I reclaimed my day bed and room, but Margaret has taken over it again so I'm not allowed in it again. Hmmppphhhh! It is my house and my furniture, yet I have to accommodate visitors. How rude!

keisercat@wildmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Sir Higson Nick said...

How rude of Margaret to take over your bedroom and forbid you to enter!

I hope that, when she is not looking, you can sneak inside the room and drop a few hairs on her belongings.

Wednesday, 19 July, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

hey Nick

I did... hee hee hee

Thursday, 20 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home