Sunday, July 16, 2006

Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation

The Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation between the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation is five years old today.

What a name for a bilateral treaty. So typically communist in language. You'd think that a simple name like 'Cooperation Treaty' would suffice.

I told my human and he laughed. He's drafted a few bilateral Memoranda of Understanding between the Australian and other foreign governments over the years and he knows how agreeing on the use of words can be finicky.

See - text of treaty

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I have been mightily offended at not being able to sit on the other available laps in this house. Not only won't Margaret let me near her lap, but she is in my other (day) room. I did sit on Mary's lap this morning though and she even talked to me.

Anyway, I only had a quick cuddle with my human this morning and he, Margaret and Mary left to go and visit the late Jake's (the ginger tom) humans for lunch. After my human and Margaret returned, I had a nice long nap together with my human on the couch. I love our afternoon naps together.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home